Tuesday 25 October 2011

Another move - another school

Life didnt change much over the next few years, I got a job doing an early morning milk round so I could earn some money for myself. This helped as I could do more things and get out of the house more.

I was still seeing both M and P off and on I was always with either one of them but then my parents dropped another bombshell we were moving house yet again....

Only this time we were going to a totally different area, which in turn meant a new school. I wasnt happy I was doing well at my high school and had excellent grades and some good friends - but it didnt matter what we thought...so off we went to the new house, it was a nice area but it meant I had no friends nearby and more importantly for me no boyfriend as it was too far to see either of them.

Starting the new school was horrible, I had no friends and it was such a shock to the system, there were a few of my cousins at the new school which I suppose helped a bit and I did make friends eventually. Initially I was the swot who was always sat working her backside off, head down and getting on with my work. This was what I was used to from my previous school, but people here were different always mucking about and getting into trouble.

It wasnt long before I started to follow them and my work slipped, I would skip school and generally misbehaved. I think it was a cry for help but I never got it....

I didnt get a new boyfriend there was one guy who i really fancied but he was way out of my league - I had put on weight and wasnt at all pretty like the other girls, why would any guy want me...

No comments:

Post a Comment